Bespoke financing for SMEs
ESO Capital’s experience in providing debt and equity solutions to European companies has taught us that it is vital to understand not only a company’s current situation, but the challenges it is likely to face over the course of a business cycle. We incorporate this into our solutions.
No two businesses are alike. Some have significant assets; others generate recurring cashflows. Some management teams are focused on growth, others on effecting a turnaround. The key is to craft the right solution for the situation.
ESO provides tailor-made capital structures for each transaction, allowing companies to realise their potential. The flexibility derived from each bespoke capital solution enables businesses to expand their operations and reinvest cash flows, increasing value for all stakeholders.
Some examples of companies we have worked with:
- Leading German sports-related ecommerce business
- Independent German loan servicing company
- UK’s largest roofing contractor for new house-build market
- Alternative finance provider focused on UK’s lower-SME market
- UK-based manufacturer of monopiles for the offshore wind industry
- Finnish manufacturer and service provider of wind turbine gearboxes